Shopping for pre-roll products, especially custom cones, can come with its fair share of questions. Luckily, we’re here to not only provide you with the premium quality products that your customers deserve, but to guide you through every step of the process. Here are some frequently asked questions we hear at The Cones Factory!
- What types of pre-roll products do you offer?: Beyond stock blank cones and tubes, you will find we offer custom options to brand your pre rolled cones, pre rolled tubes, and your packaging as well. Whether you need to order in bulk to make pre-roll production easier for your business or need customized products to support branding and marketing, we’re the experts of pre-rolls waiting to provide you with the support you need.
- How much do your services cost?: You can find pricing for our stock cones and tubes directly on our website. For custom services, pricing will depend on your needs. You can place an order request now to start the process and help us learn more about what type of project you’re looking to pursue.
- What makes your papers special?: All our papers are food-grade certified and our hemp papers are made from certified organic hemp pulp.
- What is your shipping policy?: Most orders ship from our Vancouver, Canada location. Custom orders ship directly from our factory in New Delhi, India.
- What types of products are best for my business?: When it comes to figuring out which types of products are best for your business beyond our stock pre rolled cones, it depends on what your customers like, what your own personal tastes are, and how you can integrate the two of these items into the perfect pre-roll. Get in touch with us so we can help you with your branding needs.
- What are the 84mm pre rolled cones best used for? The 84mm pre-roll cones are best for packing 1/2 gram sizes. This size is convenient for companies that want to package multiple half gram pre-rolls in a container.
- What are the 109mm pre rolled cones best used for? The 109mm pre-roll cones are best for packing 1 gram sizes. This size is convenient for companies that want to package multiple one full gram pre-rolls in a container.
- What are the 98mm pre rolled cones best used for? The 98mm pre-roll cones are best for packing 3/4 gram sizes. This size is convenient for companies that want to package multiple 3/4gm pre-rolls in a container.
- What are the 98mm Reefer pre rolled cones best used for? The 98mm reefer pre-roll cones are best for packing 1/2 gram sizes. This size is convenient for companies that want to package multiple half gram pre-rolls in a container.
- What are the 70mm/21mm pre rolled cones best used for? The 70mm/21mm pre rolled cones are best for packing 1/2 gram sizes. This size is convenient for companies that want to package multiple half gram pre-rolls in a container.
- What certifications are available for the pre rolled cones? All our refined white pre rolled cones have two certifications — a quality certification and a food-grade certification. We have an FSC-certification for the rolling paper which verifies that the raw materials used were sustainably sourced and environmentally friendly. Our pre rolled cone manufacturing facility is ISO 9001:2015 certified, and all our pre rolled cones are traceable to the exact date and production line which produced the cones. Additionally, all our papers are tested for heavy metals and pesticides as per the latest regulations of California Law & Health Canada. The testing reports are available on request.
- What is the difference between the French white, Himalayan Tan & 100% Hemp pre rolled cones? White papers usually emit less paper taste and a cleaner smoke than brown papers - this is because the whitening process removes lignins. As for the appearance, tan is significantly darker toned paper than white. When customized, this color variation allows both pre roll cone styles to compliment certain printed colors and designs. As for the Hemp grade papers, smokability is definitely superior, as per the feedback of our customers hemp papers are the best tasting and burn most evenly when compared to the white & tan papers. However, for making custom tips, this is the least preferred choice as the opacity of these papers is far more than the other two paper grades.
- Can I get custom branding on my pre rolled cones? Yes, we can do custom branding on the pre rolled cones. There are two types of branding options — a direct image print on the crutch of the pre rolled cone and an external wrapping around the filter. Please contact us to learn more about custom branded pre rolled cones. There are limitless options for how you can customize your pre rolled cones. Please reach out to learn more!
- Do these fit in knockboxes? Yes, our standard pre rolled cones fit in knockboxes and work with traditional packing and filling methods. We also do custom sizes if you have your own custom knockbox or filling equipment.
Ready to get started on your project? Place an order request or contact us now if you have any further questions about our products and services!
More Useful Info
- Lead Time: The standard production time is 3 weeks, with a rush service option available
- Minimum Order Quantity: The minimum order quantity is 800 for our fully customizable cones
- Types of Paper: The cones can come with the color options of French white, Himalyan Tan, 100% hemp, and hemp wrap (blunt wrap).
- Sizes: The standard sizes include 70mm, 84mm, 98mm, and 109mm cones, but we offer any size with our custom orders in order to fit your unique needs
- Shapes: Both cone and tube shapes are offered. Also any size can be made as per specific requirements
- Tip Options: Beyond the classic paper tips, we also offer wood, spiral, bio-cooling tips and glass tips
- Branding Options: The customization options include external wraps, direct printing, cigar bands, printed papers, and more!